Ramanadurga Iron Ore Mine of M/s. SRI KUMARASWAMY MINERAL EXPORTS PVT LTD (ML NO-2141) (59.36 Ha) is supplying good quality of iron ore to the customers and have good name in Iron Ore Mining in Sandur sector of Bellary District Karnataka state.
Mining lease was granted in the year 1992, in Ramanamalai block of Sandur Schist belt. The production limit is 1.94 Milliontonnes.
Minerals are the essential commodities that are must in present scenario. M/s. SRI KUMARASWAMY MINERAL EXPORTS PVT LTD is committed to carry out Responsible mining activity with its technically qualified workforce. Since beginning practising Systematic and Scientific mining with a major thrust to Safety and Eco friendly mining. M/s. SRI KUMARASWAMY MINERAL EXPORTS PVT LTD recognises the Importance of protecting and improving the environment in and around the work place and Neighbourhood.
Salient Features of RAMANADURGA IRON ORE MINE OF M/S. SRI KUMARASWAMY MINERAL EXPORTS PVT LTD:
- Systematic and Scientific Operations.
- Technically qualified work force.
- Extensive exploration under taken by Core drilling.
- Well maintained Core library.
- Eco-Friendly Machineries and well trained operators and drivers.
- Green energy utilization( Solar panel).
- Ambulance Services.